Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cruisin'

My cute niece, Grace.

6 comments:

Hafen Family said...

Bling bling... what a cutie she is! I love the sunglasses and beanie. Yay for babies. Good luck with finals Carly!

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

I'm stealing this and putting it on my blog too. I can't figure out how to get pictures on my computer from my phone.

The Millers said...

i think we have the cutest niece ever made! she is absolutely gorgeous! But anywho.. i am soooo excited to come visit you! THis weekend home alone sucked... it made miss my family alottttt! So i cant wait to see you... only 3 weeks! :)

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Gracie is so adorable! And thanks again for lunch last week! It was so good to hang out with you and callie!

Codye Brynn said...

Okay that picture is so adorable! How have you been? This is Codye Hammer just in case you didn't know. Hopefully we can keep in touch through this!!

The Buckley's said...

Hey we went to New Bern. It was georgous! Have fun!