Sunday, July 06, 2008

I liked it, I loved it!


On June 27th I went to the Tim McGraw concert with my sisters SarahJane and Melanie and my brother in law Taylor. It was a really fun concert! My first time seeing Tim McGraw play...he is a babe and played a great set list! My favorite songs were "Where the Green Grass Grows," "Real Good Man," and "If You're Reading This." Jason Aldean opened for him and I really like him too, so... bonus :) The show was at USANA Amphitheater. I just love going to concerts out there in the summertime!




5 comments:

Katie said...

Can I just say I'm way jealous? How fun sisters (and brother in law) at one of the best country singers ever. That's awesome! I hope you're having a great summer.

Matt and Joanna said...

This sounds like SO much fun! I wish I could have gone to the concert!!!

The Buckley's said...

Oh I am so jealous too! He is so dang good lookin! That is so fun that you went with your sisters. I love sisters, they are the BEST!

The Piersons said...

I think Tim McGraw puts on the best concerts I have ever been to. I'm glad you had so much fun.

Callie said...

Let's talk about how dang cute your shirt is in these pictures. I seriously love it.