Sunday, September 06, 2009

Summer with Spencer

Backing up a bit...

Spencer and I did lots of fun things this summer, none of which I wrote about on this blog...oops. He came to DC to pick me up in May, we had a really fun night going out to Georgetown, eating Thai food, and strolling down to the Waterfront. Then we left the next morning for our 5 day drive across the country. We first headed north to Palmyra, saw the Sacred Grove...then went west to Niagara Falls and down to Kirtland Ohio. Day two took us to Detroit for a baseball game and then to Chicago where we spent a day site-seeing and going to Wrigley Field for a cubs game. Then we drove to Denver on Day 4 and then to SLC on day 5. We had such a fun time together!! It was fabulous. Later in May we went to Oregon to spend time with the Williams Family and again had so much fun! Even though I worked a ton this summer, Spencer and I were still able to spend most of our evenings together. I was very sad to leave two weeks ago when it was time for school to start again. Here are some pics from the summer.

My Grandma had a fancy party for her 80th Birthday. We ate great food, danced the night away, and had a fabulous time.



At my parent's house for one of the dozens of BBQ's we had this summer.



Thai Food in Georgetown.



Sacred Grove.



Niagara Falls.



Portland, Oregon Temple.



Chicago. Cubs game, Miracle Mile and Skyline from Lake Michigan, the Bean.





Motorcycle Driveby and Date Night up the Canyon.



The Fray in Concert at USANA Amphitheater with friends Collin & Traci and Brett & Kristy.

9 comments:

Collin and Traci said...

I love these 2 posts! :) and... Its about TIME you finally get back on the blog train! I love all the pics and the rundown on the stops!

Melanie said...

It's about FREAKING time. I stopped checking your blog months ago. My favorite picture is of the Sacred Grove. You should frame it.

The Piersons said...

It was so much fun to read about your exciting summer, I'm so glad that you had such a great time! You law students deserve to have summers filled with fun.

The Millers said...

cute... good thing i have a mac that edits photos in 2 seconds! you and spencer are adorable. i am jealous. love you and i am excited you are bloggin again

Kevin and Andrea said...

Those pictures were great. You look so good together! Good luck with classes. Hopefully there will be time for a break and a visit to Oregon sometime soon...We loved having you here!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blog world. Now I know why you've been missing all summer. . . it's because of that cute boy you've been hanging out with. I'm glad there's a place I can go to catch up on you two.
(P.S. tell Spencer he needs to get bloggin again . . . it's much easier than answering his mother's questions.) The pics are fabulous - you are darling as always and I love Spencer's cute smiles. Can't wait to have you back in the northwest again!! We loved it. Good luck at school . . . be safe!

Kyle and Amy said...

It looks like you had lots of fun! You guys are so cute! Keep me updated.

Collin and Traci said...

k i already commented on this one, but i just want to add that you guys are so hot together. i love all of the pictures you have together. i'm thinkin "wedding montage video." :) love you!

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm not good at blogging anymore. I had so much fun with you this summer and I'm excited for millions more to come. I love you.