Friday, October 12, 2007

Incredible Pizza in DC!!

"Washington Post's Best Bets 2006: Voted "Best Pizza" in washingtonpost.com's Best Bets 2006 Readers' Choice contest, this pizzeria excels at Neapolitan pies."

Even though I run the risk making it look like I am addicted to pizza as of late, I had to mention this new pizza place I tried today. It's called 2 Amys. It was incredible! Traditional Naples style pizza where they use real mozzerella that they make there and put dollaps of it on your pizza and it melts in the oven--rather than grated cheese. They use lots of fresh basil, you can get proscuito or many other amazing toppings on your pizza and it's decently priced. They have this "license" hanging in their restaurant from Naples saying that they serve traditional Naples style pizza....hmmm...I don't know much about Italy, but it was seriously delicious! I got tomato with mozzerella, basil, and pesto!! You know how I love pesto... ;)

0 comments: