Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Best Hug on Valentines Day

I spent Valentines evening with the most adorable little girl! Abby and I had tons of fun together. She has so much personality, I love it!! I've known her parents for about 4 and a half years now! Adam goes to Georgetown law school so we have similar woes to speak of...and Cassie is one of the kindest people I know and an incredible mother! I love visiting them!! Abby showed me her room, her books, her new christmas presents, how she brushes her hair, her princess chair, her tv, she let me smell her valentines day carnation, she showed me her bracelet, her necklace, her shoes, the line she drew down her leg with magic marker, her cheesy smiles, she told me about her baby brother "Joey" that's in her mother's tummy and then pointed to my chest and asked me if I had a baby in my tummy....she is so much fun I can't wait to go visit them all again.



4 comments:

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Oh Carly! You are so cute with kids and a wonderful Aunt to Grace. I just wish you were here all the time! I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!! Hooray!!!!!

The Millers said...

oh my goodness, there is nothing better than feeling the love of a little child! I absolutely love them! and you are so good with kids carly I think you are going to be an amazing mom! atleast my kids will be jealous... ps ps you come in two weeks from tomorrow!!!! party :)

Aaron said...

Carly, if I could choose anyone to watch my sweet Abby other than myself, it would have to be you. Although I'm jealous, I'm happy Abby had so much fun with you. Your the best!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

You really are the greatest babysitter ever. Thank you again for watching her, she had a wonderful time. You are welcome over for dinner or anything, anytime. By the way, we're having her b-day party on the 22nd. Are you going to be around? We'll give you a call soon.