THEN I got to go home to Utah for a week! It was so much fun! I played with my cute niece Grace as much as I could! She is so adorable! I love her so much!
And then I got to hang out with this crazy girl, my little sister, SarahJane. I always tell her how I want to trade lives with her...she is so much fun and we have so much fun together! I miss her so much being in DC! I have such incredible siblings! I wish I would have gotten to spend more time with Melanie and Taylor while I was home....
SarahJane introduced me to "Spoon Me" icecream---which I loved!! Seriously, if the name isn't enough to get you there....go...it's fantastic!...and not very many calories.
I got to see Traci, Brooke, and Natalie--which was so much fun! I love those girls so much! And I went down to Provo a couple times to see some old friends...which was seriously so much fun!! I wish I had taken pictures! Turns out all my friends are moving to Dallas (well at least 4 of my good friends)....I may have to visit Texas every now and then--especially since my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin live a couple hours away in Austin. And, I got to meet Christine Durham, the Chief Justice of the Utah Supreme Court while I was home! She is such an incredible lady and so fun to talk to! ....But now I'm back and have so much work to do it's ridiculous...

4 comments:
Okay you must sent me that picture of Grace in her bouncy seat! She looks soooo cute! I feel so bad we didn't get to spend much time with you. You and Janie are so cute. I sure love you!!!
OK, I love the pics of you and Grace. SO cute!
Thanks for the recap Carly, looks like you had a blast. How cute is your niece??
I am so jealous you got to spend lots of time in Utah over spring break! I miss seeing your cute face in church carly!
Post a Comment