I had SO much fun in Colorado last weekend for the big wedding! I love the Thornton, Carlson, and Denney families! And it was fun to get to know the Rothey's :) Traci was a beautiful bride! I had such a great time helping her get ready for the big day! The weather was beautiful and everything was perfect. I really like Denver! Thank you so much to the Thornton's for letting me stay with them! They are just wonderful and always make me feel like home whenever I come to visit! Also, thanks to the Denneys for the fun night of dominoes, great conversation, and laughter! They are so much fun! I hope I get to come visit again this summer!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Traci and Collin's Wedding
Posted by carly at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun in Denver! Traci looks absolutely beautiful.
I counted 12 sentences, and ten of them ended with ! ...I'm delirious. That's a lot of exclamation! Wow! I'm my eyes are wide open! I can't control my exclamations! Watch this!!!!! I put more than one! Sorry for the stupid comment! I'd never seen so many exclamation points!!!!!!!!
:) I love you!!! I'm so glad you came! You're the best for helping so much and being there! Don't let Spencer give you guff about the exclamations! It's just what we do!!
Post a Comment