Traci Anne Thornton, my best friend of 7 years is getting married on Saturday!! I cannot say enough about her! She is the kindest, most thoughtful, caring, fun, loving, outgoing, strong, genuine, beautiful person I know. I've learned so much from her over the years! We've gone through a lot together! I love her tons and am so excited for her to get married in the temple and embark on this wonderful new journey with Collin, whom she loves more than anything in the world. It's fun to see her so happy! Congratulations Traci!! Here are pictures of some of the fun times together! There were so many to choose from!









I'm flying out to Denver tomorrow to spend a couple days with Traci before the wedding on Saturday!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
To My Best Friend of 7 years...
Posted by carly at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i love traci!
this is the cutest post ever!
way funny pictures too..
have fun in colorado!
love you carly
Wow, you reached, way, way back for some of those pix! Great post. Hope all goes well this weekend..
Oh carly! I love you! Someone might start to wonder about you, with all those crazy things you said about me! :) I love you though!
What a great post. Traci is so nice and I'm so happy for her! Have fun in Colorado!
Post a Comment