Spencer and Carly will be married in the Salt Lake Temple on Monday May 10th 2010. Reception to follow that evening. We couldn't be more thrilled!
I know you thought they didn't perform Temple weddings on Mondays, but we discovered that they do! For three short hours in the morning. We're hoping to avoid the huge crowds of oh so many weddings that typically occur around that time.
Thanks for all of the congratulatory comments! Be sure to pencil us into your planners :)
Monday, October 12, 2009
Save the Date
Posted by carly at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Congratulations Carly! I'm so happy and excited for you. You look so beautiful (& happy)!
Pencil? Please. More like Sharpie!
Ok I'll be there. Anything special you want me to wear?
Good job guys. btw, the temple started opening on Monday mornings for sessions (and apparently sealings) about 6 months ago. We're excited to have you part of the family.
i will think about it. if i am your bridesmaid that is..
May 10 is a wonderful date to get married! Congratulations to two people I love very much. You make an amazingly adorable couple. I can't believe it - I'm so happy for you . . . and for us!
Hey Im am so excited for you! I dont know if you already have a dress- or what the plan is- but my mom's good friend in park city used to own a bridal store in CA and she has 1000s of dresses that she is selling really cheap! Thats were I got mine- she could give you a really good price- if you are interested give me a call and I'll give you her number- if not dont worry about it! Good luck with everything!
I will think about it....if I am your matron of honor that is. haha
So this might be a little creepy but I fell upon your blog through Traci Thornton! You guys are super cute! If you want to avoid the bagillion photographers in Utah there is one in Idaho who is interested! ;)
we're so excited for you guys! welcome to the family. you are so perfect for spencer. i just read your comment about my fears of having kids and thought i'd let you know that it's in the williams boys genes to come up with horrible names for children. jeff does it ALL the time! :)
Consider the date saved! I can't wait for your wedding. You are so perfect for Spencer, I love that!
Yay! Congrats! I had no idea that had weddings on Monday. I am so happy for you!
Engaged?! How fabulous!! I'm so happy for you, Carly. What a wonderful guy and time to get married. Spencer has captured a beautiful bride to be. Congrats my favorite witty, smart, and lovely roommate (and friend)!
Wow - that's so exciting!
I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog because now I know you have one too! You're on my reader now, so I can always read about what's going on with you. Yay!
Post a Comment