- Carly "hates the handicapped...not really...just hates writing motions for them...let's be honest, I pretty much am handicapped...and have the rolley bag to prove it!"
Corban was making me feel bad for having that posted, so I took it down this afternoon. Immediately thereafter, Corban changed his status to:
- "Carly hates the handicapped..."
And then Derek jumped in and changed his status to:
- "Carly thinks the handicapped have no reason to live."
And then it became a competition...
- "Carly wants to euthanize the handicapped...Corban however loves all of God's children...even those that spitefully use him." - [Corban]
- "Carly thinks people are born handicapped because of the sins of the parents. And the child." - Derek
- "Carly loves all people of all backgrounds, races, and handicaps....except Derek and Corban" - [Carly]
- "Carly wants to euthanize the handicapped...Corban however loves all of God's children...even his enemies." - [Corban]
- "Carly loves all people of all backgrounds, races, and handicaps...ESPECIALLY Derek and Corban" - [Carly]
- "Corban loes the handicapped version of Carly" - [Corban]
- "Carly loves Corban and Derek...but only because they're handicapped" - [Carly]
But I think Derek won with this one:
- "Carly thinks loving the handicapped is a handicap. " - [Derek]
Then it was hilarious because I went to go to class about ten minutes later and ran into Derek and Corban just coming out of their classes and we all just started laughing hysterically! (Oh, and I should probably note that "none of the views expressed in the funny comments above relfect my own personal opinion...I love all handicapped people. :) ")
ps: i must lead an enchanted life...because I thought I lost my metro card today on my way to school when I took my ipod out of my pocket to change the song ($30 down the drain)because when I got to the station, it wasn't there....I was so sad!! But, when I got home tonight,...there it was...it had fallen out of my pocket when I changed songs before I left....I seriously had thought there was no possible chance that it would be there...I am so blessed.


0 comments:
Post a Comment