So...there's this guy at school who takes it upon himself to bring Callie and I baked treats...pretty often. Like...the past 3 school days in a row...different treats. Did I mention he BAKES them. Friday we got cookies with a reeses peanut butter cup baked into the middle. Tuesday we got chocolate cookies. Then today he made us a pie...yes...a pie. It had a cookie dough type filling...don't worry, he provided us with detailed instructions of how to bake it ourselves so that we could eat it when it was fresh out of the oven. Don't laugh cause I'm not joking here...it's true. And he isn't bringing stuff for our whole class...just Callie and I. We usually each get our own little baggie of goodies equally divided up between us. Or sometimes it's just a big tupperware. And the funny part is that he doesn't really talk to us in person...he just emails Callie and tells her about the drop off. I imagine this is what it is like for all those college athletes who have random girls that they hardly even know dropping off treats for them...and they don't even have to do anything to get it...I mean...I feel kinda bad...but I'm not complaining...he can betty crocker it up all he wants!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carly, sounds like somone has a crush on you. How cute, be sure to share you cookie dough pie recipe. It sounds so good.
Hahaha!!! That is freakin' hilarious!
haha oh wow... sounds like someone wants to date you! why not marry him? he will cook all the time
Post a Comment