So I was talking to a friend on gchat and he said the funniest thing....I had to post it:
"Not nearly, I lack both the tenacity and dedication of Carly Walton - early to rise and late to bed - I don't know how you do it every day. Do they have Holy Water in Church of LDS cuz I get the feeling you might be chugging the stuff as a performance enhancing drug." - Randy
hahaha
(He must have noticed the circles under my eyes left over from journal competition.)

7 comments:
Why I am impressed...2 days in a row. Interesting comment from so called Randy.
Hey! OK, so we've decided to do Abby's b-day party on Easter Sunday. Her birthday is the Thursday before, but things are too crazy during the week, and there are church activities on Sat and Adam works. So, we would love it if you could come. We're having dinner and then easter egg hunt/cake stuff. Abby is beyond excited. If you can't come we totally understand, but we'd love to see you... and Abby would LOVE to see you. :)
Yeah! She will be so excited that you can come. OK, we don't get out of church until 3:30, so we were thinking around 4:30 would be great. We have the ham, rolls, mashed potatoes, and dessert covered, so if you would like to bring a salad that would be great. There are going to be about 10 adults and about 6 kids (sorry, a little crazy), but it will be fun. Emily and Jake Huckaby will be there and they are excited to see you. Call if you have any questions.
Hey next time you come into town I would like to come see you! I am up at my moms mon,wed, and fri. Cute new template! I love it. How did you do it?
That is hilarious! How do you do it???
Ps we need to meet up soon and go to lunch or something!!
I really love your new header!
Post a Comment