Monday, August 25, 2008

Great Falls, Virginia

On Friday, I went with some friends (Peter, Callie, and Kyle) up to Great Falls National Park in Virginia. I've been wanting to go there since I moved out here last year! It's so beautiful! I'm sure it's even better when the water level is higher. There is a little path way with different overlooks where you can see the falls. We saw some kayakers going down, it was so neat! I just wanted to jump in the water and tube down...it looked so much fun!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so beautiful! Maybe when I come visit you, you can take us there.

The Millers said...

okay.... that looks way fun! call me when you get this comment i have something to tell you! ps... you through the rope down in the water or you threw the rope down in the water??? hinckley scholar? and george washington whatever...