WAKE SURFING!
No bindings...just you, the board, and the wake. I never through the rope in but felt like I could have and continued to ride for bit. The people I was with were super good and could toss the rope in and ride the wake for like 3 minutes. I love wake surfing because it's so easy and fun and you're close to the boat (like 10 feet) and all your friends, you can joke around and listen to the music blasting from the speakers...so it's social and incredibly fun at the same time :) And how cool is it to throw the rope in and continue riding??!
(Bear Lake Trip with the Singles Ward August 2008)

6 comments:
Wow....you are much braver than me and more coordinated. That looks hard!
That looks like so much fun. Good job!
Carly, you are continually amazing me. What can't you do? Hey, good luck with second year... in my opinion, it was definately better then first year. Are you headed back to Kirton & Mckonkie next summer?
Can you believe I found your blog?! Sorry about the lame "is this you" text and then I disappeared!!! You look fantastic by the way!! When does school start? Well...talked about you just yesterday to my new classes! I have a new teacher using my room during my prep...she reminds me of you!! But of course not as cool!! Hope you're well!! Keep in touch!! Britney
Nice work on the wake skate charlotte ann. Your sister ravens would be proud...
Post a Comment