Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Dancing in the moonlight

At Bear Lake before I left to come back to Washington...see the full moon in the background.
Waiting for Jack Johnson!...Spencer's getting impatient...



7 comments:

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Ohhhh, those are cute. You guys make a cute couple!

The Buckley's said...

You two are super cute together! Looks like fun! Does he live here?

Lincoln and Alisia said...

you have a boyfriend???? I need an update!

The Millers said...

cute... i like these pics alot

Kyle and Amy said...

Ok so I have missed a lot of your blogs but I just wake surfed for the first time too- Your way good by the way! Its SO FUN! and by the way whos the guy?!?!? Hes cute!

Unknown said...

Wow who is that amazing guy? He goes to concerts AND dances under the stars with you??? Sounds like a keeper!

Jani said...

Way cute....