Sunday, September 07, 2008

Penn State Nittany Lions

Yesterday, I drove up to State College, Pennsylvania to visit my cousin Peter and his wife, Carrie. We went to a football game at Beaver Stadium which is seriously huge!! I think it seats about 110,000 fans! Either Penn State or Michigan has the largest stadium in the country. And it was basically filled to capacity...108,270. The endzone seats go up at a pretty steep incline...so even at the top, you have a great view of the game! They played Oregon State and killed them...so the game wasn't too exciting, but it was so much fun to be there! After the game, they made me the best dinner...homemade pesto (which is my absolute favorite) on bowtie pasta with salad and then homemade apple pie with homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert! Wow! Loved it! I just had such a blast hangin out with Peter and Carrie! They are seriously so much fun!


4 comments:

Melanie said...

WOW! That looks like so much fun! I can't believe Peter And Carrie made you all homemade food. It sounds really yummy. How fun that you got to see them.

The Millers said...

wow i am super jealous... sounds like you had a blast! call me soon i want to here all about it!

Unknown said...

Ok, so on my blog you say, "Sorry your team isn't doing hot," then on your blog you say: "They played Oregon State and killed them..." Thanks. ...Not digging the discrepancies.

The Piersons said...

Carly, great, great pictures, I read every single one of your posts that I missed. You had an amazing summer, I am jealous. You did so many things that I said I was going to do. You look gorgeous as well. Hope school is going well.