
And then on Thursday this week, I went to another panel discussion at the law school. This one was on the current financial crisis: how it happened and what we should do. There were 4 panelist...all had been or currently were senior partners at major law firms (like Skadden)...2 were or had been general counsel to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), one was general counsel to the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), and another was general counsel to ETrade Bank. It was really cool to be there! Some of the investment banking terms they were throwing around were a little over my head...so I didn't understand as much as I would have liked to...but, I just love learning about all that stuff...it's so interesting!

2 comments:
Wow... that would have been awesome. You are in the middle of everything! I'm way jealous.
That is seriously cool.
Post a Comment