Sunday, October 05, 2008

"Practicing" Attorney

As in practicing [being an] attorney. This week was pretty big for me....I accepted an offer to work at Kirton & McConkie in Salt Lake City next summer! I'm really happy because I think it's a perfect fit for me! I can't believe I'm almost half-way done with law school. Time is flying by!

8 comments:

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Ooo...sexy attorney clothes! Haha

Camp Chris said...

Congrats....you're so grown up!!! Did you mention what kind of lawyer you're going to be?

The Buckley's said...

I love the outfit! That is such great news for you. You are so awesome little miss smarty pants!

Aaron said...

Congrats Carly! So proud of you. And so glad you'll be living somewhere I plan to visit often!

Courtney said...

Hey Carly! I love checking in on your blog and hearing about all the amazing things you are doing! And that's great you'll be back in Salt Lake next summer, maybe we'll actually get to see you this time. :)

P.S. You look so professional, I'd sure be scared to go up against you!

The Millers said...

i have called you a miillion times in order to tell you how gorgeous and sexy you look here... but i keep forgetting because i have so many other things to tell you! but you look soooo cute! i love it

The Piersons said...

Congrats Carly, I am so happy and excited for you, you will be awesome...and hot!

Kyle and Amy said...

Carly- You look fantastic! That is so fun. Congratulations.