Friday, October 24, 2008

Start Spreading the News...I'm leaving today...gonna be a part of it...in old New York!

This is a mobile blog post....I am currently sitting on the Chinatown bus on my way to NYC! Great deal! You get a round trip ticket from DC for $35. The ride is about 4 and 1/2 hours and they have free wireless internet the whole way. I always have intentions of using it to study...but rarely get much done. I'm easily distracted. But I'm nearing Manhattan and just got a glimpse of all those tall buildings cramped on that tiny island! I seriously love it! It's such an exciting place! There is so much going on! I've always loved cities ever since I was a little girl. My parents tell me I would just gawk at all the buildings in downtown SLC....so you can imagine how much worse the gawking is in NYC. This is my 3rd visit to NYC (2nd this fall!) and I think I will finally make it to a Broadway Show this time! Super excited! Ah, I just love the nyc skyline!

7 comments:

Spencer J Williams said...

Dork!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

What! You get wireless?? I have been on that bus and I had no idea!

Katie said...

Oh so jealous... we were on a very similar bus from DC to NY not too long ago!!! Have fun!

Melanie said...

K, your just making me mad now. :)

Unknown said...

I forgot to add, where I come from (las calles de Oregon) when one uses the term "dork," it can often be used to refer to someone who is remarkably awesome and amazingly attractive. Would you buy that, maybe?

Kyle and Amy said...

your way to cool for me! Im happy for you it sounds like things are going really well.

Natalie said...

hey, check our blog...we decided to go with kevinandnataliedahle.blogspot.com for the name, though some of your options were very enticing. have fun back east