Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Petition for Change

I'm starting a petition on my blog to get Melanie to add new pictures of Grace to her blog...in case you weren't aware, there have not been any new pictures of Gracie since November 6, 2008. I am in finals studying mode now since my finals start one week from today, yet how am I supposed to get through my ridiculously awful and boring days of studying if I do not have new pictures of my cute niece to look at? Yeah,...I don't know either.

You can indicate your support of this petition by leaving a comment :)

Together we can fight for change...yes we can.

7 comments:

carly said...

I will be the first to add my signature

carly said...

This is for Callie (she has a check-only-one-blog-a-day policy now that finals have begun...I couldn't let her waste her one blog check on me just so she could sign the petition...despite her complete support of this cause).

Katie said...

hahaha, I'm down with that. Come on Gracie...

Matt and Joanna said...

I totally agree!!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to vote republican on this one. Which obviously means for more Grace... On a different note, did anyone see Chuck last night? We had one of the best lines of the season: "You're under arrest, Jill. And I'm breaking up with you." ---anyone else see that? Hilarious.

Melanie said...

You are such a dork. But I love you and I want to ease your finals pain....pics will come today. Sorry I've been such a slacker.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

you are hilarious! And even though she already added pics. I would like to be on the petition.