Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thank yous

Thank you to those who supported my petition for change.

Thank you to Melanie for putting up really cute pictures of my niece on her blog. Keep them coming.

And thank you to Melanie for changing my blog background randomly w/o telling me....I like it...good to keep up with the changing seasons. Thanks Mel :) I love that you just did it. Haha.

3 comments:

The Airharts said...

Hey carly..I know random...I read your blog every now and then..I think I feel like I can becasue we live so close to you, anyway... I would have supported a change of pictures on melanies blog pictures except that I can see them because she went private...tell her I want to see her little baby, thanks-my email is on my blog. I you ever want to take a beach trip this next summer to NC..I live 1/2 hour away from some great ones and would be happy to have you stay at my house.

Melanie said...

I'm glad you like the Christmas facelift. I couldn't decide if I should give you this one or the one I put on Janie's....

Emily Sue said...

I love that you have a blog and that I found it. You look great!! I can't wait to check back and see all of your new posts!