Is remembering this quote from this movie. I love Bill's responses to her comments.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is remembering this quote from this movie. I love Bill's responses to her comments.
Posted by carly at 1:37 PM
6 comments:
He saw his shadow out here...did he see it in D.C.?
"We're talking about a man here, right?"
Indeed I watched the clip, Carly. Great movie. Bill Murray's sense of humor is awesome. For similar hilarity see What About Bob. I bet he's the only person that cleans dishes better than you!
Okay Carly the next time you are in town let me know! I would love to see you!! And are you with someone right now? I want details because I dont think I know about him! Also I need your address if you want an announcement sent in April for my wedding :)
Holy Cow, do I ever miss this girl. Man, it sure is so good to see you. and it sounds like life is rockin for you. We didn't see each other last time you were here, but let me know next time and we will absolutely get together.
Post a Comment