Saturday, January 31, 2009

Church Basketball







I don't think I've played church basketball since seventh grade...and I didn't have great memories of it being that fun. But, I seriously had such a great time today playing with the girls in my ward (Colonial First). We played the Alexandria Second Ward. They had a couple good players but we got up by about 20 and sealed the deal. It's fun when I'm reminded how much I love playing basketball!!......And it was fun to show off a little :)



7 comments:

The Millers said...

wow.. church ball, what a delight. You probably never played because dad wouldnt let you.. that looks way fun though, i miss backetball sometimes.. shhh dont tell

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Ha ha. I heard about this from Karilyn who I work with. I am positive you are an amazing BBall playa.

Spencer J Williams said...

I love basketball too! I didn't know we had that in common. Maybe you could teach me the mid range jumper sometime?

Kevin said...

Charlotte Ann, I loved the Church Ball pictures. I just started playing church ball for the first time in years too. I expect domination out you charlotte ann. You were the key piece to our victorious squad the day after christmas. Good luck and let 'em have it.

Melanie said...

Sweet! I'm glad you finally get to play church ball after all your years in the pros.

Camp Chris said...

Charlotte's in the HOUSE!!!! I especially love the taped numbers!!! You're so dang cute... and I hope you know how much I miss teaching with you right down the hall!!! I love that you're in D.C. and having all those awesome experieces!!!

Kyle and Amy said...

Very nice- but how does it compare to mcdonalds softball??