Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ironically...

So I met this girl 1L year at school. Our first and only conversation went like this:

Me: So where are you from?
Girl: Wyoming
Me: Oh, we're neighbors! I'm from Salt Lake City.
Girl: I hate Utah.
Me: Really?...(odd thing to say when you first meet someone)...Why?
Girl: Because I hate religion.
Me: (dumbfounded, not sure how to respond to such a ridiculous comment...who hates religion in the general sense?) I think I said: Hmmm. Okay. And walked away.

Fast forward 2.5 yrs (to the present) and who walks in to my LAW & RELIGION CLASS?! The girl. Really? Kinda funny. Either she's had a change of heart or more likely wants a forum to express her ridiculous views. 2 weeks down and nothing crazy out of her yet...I'll keep you all posted.

5 comments:

Callie said...

So glad you posted this. Two years later and I still cannot believe that comment.

Kim Edwards said...

WHAT? who is this girl? she's weird

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Collin and Traci said...

LOL! I had to read this one out loud to Collin! What a ridiculous chick!

Taylor said...

You should have said you hate guns and believe no one should own one.