I read a fantastic article in the Washington Post today about the Tim Tebow Superbowl ad. (Written by a pro-choice woman). I couldn't agree more and wish for all to read. Check it out HERE. In today's world where sexual promiscuity seems to be the norm of celebrities, professional athletes, and politicians, I applaud the king of college football for remaining true to what he believes in and not being afraid to share it with the world. I think we could scrap one of the myriad commercials full of beer-drinking girls in bikinis and spare 30 seconds to listen to a REAL role model's message of courage, hope, and family. This world needs more guys like him.
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I enjoyed the article. This NOW group is a real joke. I mean, a real, certified joke. I respect Timothy for some of his unpopular decisions. However, I'm not really a fan. He's too much for me to handle. Something's wrong there. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
I like Sally's style. Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to watch Tim in the future. Many of his evangelical virgin counterparts, such as Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears, have done very little to advance the cause of modesty and virtue around the world.
Post a Comment