Please come out and melt all of the snow so that I can get back to my normal life. This is day 7 of being snowed in at my house and I'm going crazy.
Thank you!
Carly
You can't see my car because it got stuck in the snow down at the bottom of my street. We got 2 feet last weekend and then another 10 inches Tues/Wed. And it's the really wet heavy stuff. We don't even own a shovel at our house. Above-ground metro is closed...there is no way to get into the city. I also don't own a pair of boots, so I've hardly been outside at all. There's just nowhere to put all the snow. They are heaping it on the medians in the road and most of the right-hand lanes are 10 foot snow mountains. It's really crazy. Church has been canceled the past 2 weeks in a row. School was canceled every day this week. If only I'd had enough advance warning!! I could have gone to Utah for 12 days without missing a single class...ugh.
Click here for an awesome video that shows the snow pile up over the course of the storm.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Dear Sunshine,
Posted by carly at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW!!! That is so much snow!!! I can't believe that! I don't think I've ever been snowed in because of snow, but I don't think I would like it much - unless I was in the mountains and could ski in it! The snow DOES need to come out there!
I do not see a snowman anywhere?
Stop complaining. I am so freakin' jealous!
Wow. I hope you stocked up on DVDs before the storm. I guess you have some down time to work on the wedding! I loved the patterns you picked out for the girls' dresses. Avery is going to be so excited when I show her! We'll be thinking sun for you.
Carly, can I mail you some boots? That's lame that you can't even go out in the snow. If it's sticking around you might as well have some fun in it. You could try snow angels or I highly recommend snow igloos. Then there's the traditional snowman. I'll throw in a carrot with the boots.
Post a Comment