We had lots of birthday celebrations over the holidays. Spencer's, mine, and each of our nieces. It was really fun to have so many celebrations!...And so much cake :) Spencer had a homemade oreo icecream cake, and I had a homemade carrot cake. I brought christmas lights over to decorate Spencer's house for his party. I brought cute little red bows to put up also along the strand of lights...but Spencer wouldn't let me put them up. He said he needed to maintain some degree of masculinity in the living room.
Prom Night 2008 (actually Spencer's brother's wedding). Natalie, Kevin, Spencer, and I started talking all these cheesy prom-style pictures in front of the decoration that the bride and goom stood in front of to greet their guests. Spencer must have said something really funny because I look totally cracked up in this picture. :)
This is the first quilt I have ever made. My mom definitely helped me with the border and other miscellaneous questions. Thanks mom!! And my cousin Tricia helped me tie it. I gave it to Spencer for Christmas.
My favorite thing to watch Grace do is dance! It's the cutest thing ever! She got lots of music playing toys for her birthday and Christmas....she quickly found the buttons that play the songs (rather than just the noises). She pushes them over an over while she sits on the floor. When she hears the music, she dances by moving her upper body up and down to the beat...sometimes she even pretends to lead the music with her arms...which she no doubt learned from my mom and her tendancy to lead the Tabernacle choir....Gracie is SO ADORABLE!!!!

The night before Janie and I went back to school, Gracie was so cute! It was like she knew we were leaving....she was so mellow and just cuddled with each of us for like an hour. I love her.

As you can see, Gracie loves santa :)

One thing Grace loves to do is run around the bar in the kitchen while someone holds on to her hands (she can't walk on her own yet but she always wants to be up on her feet). Well, I started letting her chase me around the bar and it was so funny!!! She would giggle hysterically as she'd try to catch me!!

The Walton girls at Gracie's one year old birthday party!

9 comments:
cute.. i miss being home! school is fun... but no school and free food is better! By the way, i cant believe you put up that picture of me shoving my whole face in cake... and oh yeah... spencer.. you owe me cafe rio!
"eating cake with your mouth" contest??? Um, what other body part do you usually eat cake with? haha Grace totally looks cross-eyed in one of those pictures. She's so funny. Miss you!
Good Update Carly! It looks like you had a fabulous break, so fun to see what you've been up to. Can't believe you made it through another semester!
Oh so cute. I love looking at little Gracie's huge smile. It looks like you had fun for Christmas! So, one of my cute friends is names Betsy Billman, and I think that's her brother in some of your pictures. What's the correlation?
A-. I can't give you an A because I don't want it to get to your head after pulling A's in your law classes. I (have to) try hard to keep you grounded sometimes, with all the things you have going for you... Me versus your pride is a constant (uphill) battle for me! ...JUST KIDDING! Great post. Loved spending time with you and your fam. Adios.
Great Post Charlotte Ann. I loved the pics. You picked a great pic to post of me and natalie. Gotta love natalie's bent, raised leg. It was fun to hang out with you and spence. We'll have to get together when you come back out. Nice work on the quilt.
Alright, apparently we have a ton to catch up on since it's been like a year since we've seen you and we live about 20 miles away, so it's time. Can you come have dinner with us sometime soon?!
By the way, your niece is adorable... almost as cute as Abby. :) OK OK, just as cute.
I am obsessed with that picture of you and gracie where you're kissing her cheek! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
i love it!
What an adorable baby!!
Post a Comment