Ever find yourself in a bad mood…but when you try to pinpoint why, the reasons are so stupid and hard to put your finger on that you stop counting them and just sigh? ...And after realizing that you don't in reality have sufficient justification to be as mad as you are, you get even more irritated....
I think that happens to me a lot.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Posted by carly at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yes! That has happened to me before. I think it was yesterday, the day before, the day before that...Hope it turns around for you!
I've had that happen frequently. I just blame it on the fact that I'm a girl.
Oh how I wish we had each other right now! It would make life be a whole lot easier! I miss you!
i adore you
I feel that way quite often. I hope you are having a better day today! I love you!
here, here, my dear friend! I'm like that at times too-- I blame it on bad sleep because no one can tell if you sleep bad or not :) so you can justify being rude to others. hahaha
Post a Comment