Thursday, January 15, 2009

Say Goodbye

For those of you who've commented to me that though you LOVE my taste in music and think I'm seriously the best ever at making mixes and selecting songs, you don't like clicking on my blog and having the music blast from the playlist I've had up there.......well, I've removed the music just for you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

You are my hero

Collin and Traci said...

This is quite possibly the saddest day in the history of Traci and Carly! I'm speechless. PS... i found 2 cd's next to eachother the other day. One was "Charisma" and the other was one I never sent you. (genius move i know.)

Your music will be missed by at least 1 follower!

Melanie said...

dang it!

Anonymous said...

There was music? How do you turn it on?
G-pa

carly said...

There WAS music....