Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sushi Aoi


Tonight, I went out to dinner with 4 other girls from the law school. It was really fun! We went to this place on New York Avenue called Sushi Aoi. I was super adventurous and actually ordered a piece of white tuna!! Usually I'm pretty conservative with my sushi, but decided what the heck, I should at least try it. (they had a happy hour special --a dollar for a piece of raw fish on a bed of rice) So, I got a piece of white tuna that was seriously delicious! When it came out, I wasn't sure if I could eat it...but i loved it! I also got a california roll and some edamame--basic favorites of mine. But it was really fun to get to know these girls a little bit better! We all sit together in Criminal Law and one of them is in every single class of mine--she is really fun and I'm excited to get to know her better!

0 comments: